Basic instructions for setting up the transliterator on Google Chrome;
1. Go to the App Web Store in Google.
2. Search for Google Input Tools
3. Click the Add to Chrome button.
4. On your web browser, click on the Keyboard icon beside your address bar.
5. Add the languages you would like to transliterate
6. Select the Language, from the Keyboard icon from the browser.
7. Now the fun stuff, any text field iin your web browser can type instantly in the language you have selected. Roman Orthography to Inuktitut.