To get started, follow these steps;
1. From the browser menu in Firefox, selec the Add-ons option.
2. Click on Get Add-ons;
3. Click the See more add-ons;
4. In the web page, search for the Transliterator developed by Alex Benenson;
5. Once you navigate to the page with the add-on, just click the Add to Firefox button, and it will install to your Firefox web browser;
6. Now the fun stuff :) Your browser menu should have a Transliterator Options, click that.
7. The Layout option, choose the Language you want to type in, this example is set to Nunavut Version of Inuktitut; the Toggle Keyboard Mode is set to Ctrl+2;
In any open text field in a web browser, when you toggle Ctrl+2 you can instantly type in Inuktitut, or the language you have chosen in the Layout field. Type, inuktitut and it will type ᐃᓄᒃᑎᑐᑦ instantly!